Thursday, August 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad

Happy Birthday, Dad!
The Happiest times in my life are centered around the Gospel of Jesus Christ and my family.
Salt Lake- May 2006 with our Lund Cousins at the Grand America for Brunch.
This was a special day for all as the Lund Cousins were sealed to their parents (my mom's sister, Carol, to her husband, Robert) in the Salt Lake Temple. My dad had the honor of performing the sealing. Below is a photo the same day with my parents and three of their children and spouses.

Look what you started... Dad and Mom.... This is the day of Curt and Carmen's wedding, May 2006. I am so thankful for parents who gave me the gospel of Jesus Christ, as a result, many happy moments like these are part of my life. This is Ron and Me with our children, along with my parents, and Ron's Stepfather, Dave with his wife, Eleanor.
Happy Birthday, Dad. Thank you for giving me the gospel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Boyd, I hope you get this comment/Birthday Wish, since I did remember it was your birthday!!! I too have fond memories of you running thro the neighborhood, with red shorts on, do you remember them? I also remember meeting you and LaDene in the Roswell Stake Center for the first time in t he hall way and fining out we were neighbors! Lucky for us! We have 90% of our Atlanta memories, probably include the Hoglunds! Thank you for always being so kind to our family! Have a great Birthday! You have a remarkable family.
Love, Mamie